The Reversing on Windows blog started back in 2009. Until 2016, the writings have been hosted on Blogger. Now, the content has been exported to a PDF document and it’s available for download. The document consists of 72 pages and over 80 posts.
Here is a non-exclusive list of topics the document covers.
- About hard-coded pointers
- Approaches to track data-flow
- Research involving various x86 instructions
- Analysis of binary data formats
- Examples to write a Pintool to detect software defects
- Security research on Flash Player, Firefox and Internet Explorer
Since 2017, the blog has been continued on suszter.com/ReversingOnWindows.